The potting anchors from MIM Hamburg are intended to be firmly cast in the ground or foundation. The special shape of the anchoring area always ensures extremely strong anchoring.
- The force fit connection between a machine and the machine foundation, the attachment of handling equipment, robots, column jib cranes, etc.
- The anchoring of generators or drives such as Engines and large gears, the secure clamping of grooved plates to the ground, e.g. for test benches
Advantages over other anchor bolts:
- The anchoring system allows easy adaptation to customer specifications.
- With the same thread diameter, different variants of the anchor area are available
- In total, we offer 5 different sizes of anchorage area.
- The usual strength class is 8.8 (other grades on request).
- The length is freely selectable (standard lengths = up to 1.0 m)
- Special lengths up to 3.0 m are possible.
- The thread size is freely selectable (standard = up to M42 / special sizes are possible)
- Significantly higher clamping forces are achieved than with anchors with dowels
- All components are made of steel.
- The anchors are "Made in Germany"
Casting with Chockfast epoxy resins or Pagel materials allows the system to be loaded until the anchor rod fractures (Geprüft by KIT Karlsruhe). Experiments with biogas compressors resulted in a vibration reduction of about 60% through the use of new anchors and a good connection between machine and foundation by epoxy resins.